BECOME A MEMBER OF THE WALLA WALLA BLUES SOCIETY OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
• A Monthly “Blues News” Subscription containing:
Local and Regional News; Spotlight Blues Musicians;
Northwest Blues Calendar;
• A Monthly Chance To Win A Blues CDs, Event Tickets;
• Discounts at some WWBS-sponsored Events;
• Camaraderie With Like-Minded Blues Enthusiasts; and
• The Satisfaction Of Helping to Bring Live Blues Music To The Area.
YOUR DUES WILL HELP
• Fund “The Instruments For Kids Program” - program that gives kids a musical start to pave the way for future acclaimed musicians and keep the valley music-rich for years to come;
• Support the “Blues in the Schools” program and the annual “Rock Camp” for children; and
• Assist Northwest Blues Musicians In Financial or Medical Distress.
To join complete the form below, print, include check and send it in today. For More Information Contact: Verna Reesman:
WALLA WALLA BLUES SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
State: __________________ Zip: _______
____New Member ____Renewing Member
____$20.00 Single ____$50.00 Supporting
____$30.00 Family ____$100.00 Corporate
____ I would like to Volunteer
Donating an instrument will qualify you to receive a complimentary one year membership.
Please make checks payable to THE WALLA WALLA BLUES SOCIETY and mail to WALLA WALLA BLUES SOCIETY, 8237 Mill Creek Road, WALLA WALLA, WA. 99362
Like one of our cool T-shirts or some picks? Email your request to Verna.